This tasty meal only takes 5 minute meal to whip up, it’s also a great one to make with kids as they can involved in putting their own toppings on.
Each one serves 1-2 people (depending on whether you have sides with it or not), but you can make as many as you want as they are so quick and easy!
- 1 wholegrain wrap
- 3 tbsps of tomato puree
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Toppings of choice – I used sliced tomatoes, spiced mushrooms, and fresh basil
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Spread the tomato puree on top of the wrap
- Slice the mozzarella thinly and put this on top of the tomato puree
- Slice all other toppings and place these on the pizza
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the toppings are cooked