Support Dietetically Speaking
Maeve provides a range of expert nutrition services – from one to one appointments which focus on you and your health goals, to nutrition writing and consultancy for companies and brands.
Accessible, ethical and up to date evidence-based nutritional information is fundamental to all services provided.
Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the services listed below!
1. One to One Appointments
Maeve see’s clients in the Orla Walsh Nutrition clinic in Premier Physiotherapy in Ballinteer (on Tuesdays). Online appointments via skype can also be arranged if this is more convenient for you. Click here to see available appointment slots or book an appointment.
Consultations and advice focus on your individual needs and include personalised nutritional plans and resources.
Initial appointments cost €120 and can last up to 1 hour, follow up appointments cost €60 and can last up to 30 minutes.
Support and a tailored nutrition plan for you on a range of issues, including:
- Healthy eating and general diet check-up
- Heart healthy diet (including for those who have heart disease)
- Gut issues – including IBS, constipation, diverticulitis, coeliac disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Nutrition to optimise fertility (for both males and females)
- Nutrition during pregnancy
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Help with gaining or losing weight
- Sports nutrition
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutrition for the whole family – including babies, children and teens
- Fussy eating
- Nutrition for older people
- Advice for those with arthritis and gout
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- Mindful eating
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Reflux and heartburn
Click here more information about personal appointments from Orla Walsh Nutrition
2. Nutrition Consultancy
Bespoke nutritional support for your brand or company, which may include: product development, nutrition communications, nutritional analysis, allergy labelling, developing educational resources (in a variety of formats including: documents, infographics, presentations and videos) or delivering educational sessions such as workshops or webinars.
3. Nutrition & Health Writing
Articles and blog posts on a range of nutritional topics, which can be tailored towards a specific audience.
Examples of Maeve’s writing can be found on the blogs and articles sections of this website.
4. Media & Social Media Work
Comments and quotes for news articles and PR campaigns with an evidence based focus.
Maeve may review products/services, conduct competitions/giveaways, affiliate partnerships and sponsored posts which are in line with her disclosure policy.
If you would like to work with me then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any email contact details I receive will be handled in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I will keep your contact details for no longer than one year following our last correspondence or until you request that I to delete them. I will not distribute, sell or lease personal information to third parties unless we have your strict permission or are required by law to do so. For further details see my disclosure policy.
This page was last updated in July 2019