This recipe is extreme quick to make and also very tasty!
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 400g tin of Mexican bean mix
- 400g tin of black beans
- 400g tins of tomatoes
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 tsp of chilli powder (or more if you like if spicier)
- 2 tsp tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- Serve with 1/2 an avocado, a wholemeal wrap and slice of cheese per person (or rice and cheese if you prefer)
- Heat the beans, tinned tomatoes & spices in a saucepan,
- Grate the carrot & beetroot and then add these to the pan.
- Bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado and make a toasted cheese wrap (see this video for instruction on how to make the wrap). You could also serve with rice or a jacket potato and cheese.