Does eating well feel confusing or overwhelming?
Do you struggle to find the time and headspace to plan and prepare balanced meals and snacks?
Are you so busy that your day flies by, and you are ravenous by the time the evening comes?
If so, my no nonsense webinar is for you!
This 60 minute webinar will be held on the 3rd of January at 6:30pm GMT. The recording will also be available afterwards for those who sign-up.
This webinar will:
- Clarify the basics of eating well
- Bust some common nutrition myths you shouldn’t waste your time, effort and money on
- Provide quick meal and snack ideas, as well as my top meal prep hacks
- Discuss evening snacking and comfort eating
Those signed-up to the webinar will also receive:
- A PDF containing quick and effective meal and snack ideas, as well as a self-assessment tool which has been devised in collaboration with Dr Jake Linardon (founder of breakbingeeating.com, Research Fellow & Psychology Lecturer) to help those who struggle with uncontrolled eating in the evening
- A bonus offer which will only available to those who have signed-up to the webinar
Follow this link to register for the webinar (for €20 per person): https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zvNzr7O1SYS-iQpdkMeIGA
You can also add your name to the below mailing list to be the first to find out about webinars and offers similar to this.